Prospective students are encouraged to be our guests for a day at Archbishop Spalding High School. Students may request a specific host for the day or be paired with a student host based on their academic and extra-curricular interests.
Request a Visit
To schedule a visit, please complete the Visit Request Form at the bottom of this page. The following dates are available for visits:
September 25 - 26
September 29 - October 3
October 5 - 7
- October 8 & 9 have been reserved for students attending School of the Incarnation. Only parents of those students should request a visit on one of these days
- October 13 - 17 is Spirit Week at Archbishop Spalding during which we do not host guests
October 21 - 24
October 29 - 31
November 3 - 5 and 7
November 10 - 14
November 17 - 21
December 1 - 4
December 8 - 12
- Please arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 a.m. Check-in with the Admissions office (first office on your left) upon arrival.
- Please note designated Visitors’ Parking (on the far left of the front lot as you face the school) as all numbered spaces are reserved for faculty, staff and current students.
- Students will be dismissed at 2:20 p.m. unless a personal meeting has been scheduled. Parents may pick students up in the Admissions Office or wait in their cars outside of the entrance facing New Cut Road.
- Lunch will be provided (snacks may be purchased separately).
- Guests may have cell phones but they must be powered off during the school day.
BOYS: Dress pants (no shorts or jeans), Shirt with collar (dress shirt or polo shirts are fine), Shoes (no sandals or boots),
No t-shirts, hats or clothing with inappropriate writing or graphics.
GIRLS: Dress or blouse with skirt (see below) or dress pants. (No jeans and No bare midriffs)
No sandals, flip-flops, pajama style pants, t-shirts, tank tops, halter tops, spandex, stretch pants, cut-offs, shorts or “short” skirts.
Students in parochial or private schools are permitted (but not required) to wear their current school uniform.